Thursday, November 12, 2009

Berkley Illustration

Alright - if you know me at all, you know that I love animals a great deal, and for them to be in silly outfits or situations only increases my love for them tenfold. With that said, for me to stumble upon Berkley Illustration awhile ago practically stopped my heart! Their specialty is portrait style drawings of various animals in quirky ensembles and they are totally adorable. I featured them in my tumblr a while ago but figure they deserve an official posting in here. And the best thing about Berkley Illustration?The You can buy their prints for cheap on etsy! They have oodles of animals to choose from so it's impossible to not find at least one (or ten) that you adore. I hope to one day have the space above my fireplace covered with framed prints of these guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment