Saturday, March 20, 2010

Natalie Dee

Natalie Dee, a comic from the geniuses that create Toothpaste for Dinner, Married to the Sea, and Superpoop, has long been a favorite of mine. It's been around for a few years, so this is probably old news to most. Anyway. I'm a web-comic hoarder, and on this computer I've only got a third of my Natalie Dee saved favorites, but I've got enough here that I feel are share-worthy. The humor of Natalie Dee is often either self-deprecating or completely rude as hell, and generally pretty satirical. Sometimes, they're just weird and somewhat pointless. All forms are generally quite funny though. Enjoy!
(The title of the comic is posted above the image. Click the image to see it bigger)
"it's gonna be a f--king eyeball HARVEST"

"talking about tattoos you're going to get"

"if you're gonna wear shapewear, at least make it interesting"

"the american carmen miranda"

"if you can't pay a million dollars in medical bills you deserve to die anyway"

"beep beep"

"the chubby chaser"

"the inescapable allure of a man with a job"

I don't actually know the title of this one, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Morrissey. Yesss.

"a gallon of diet coke straight to the dome"

No comments:

Post a Comment