Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh my Coachella

I'm generally not a big fan for fests. Big ones, I mean. Bonnaroo, Bamboozle, Bumbershoot, South by Southwest... those types of fests. Expensive tickets for the actual event, plane tickets, lodging costs, food, and booze equals a lot of hours at work to pay for an event which would most likely just leave me sunburned, hungover, dirty, and broke. No thanks. But I'm not gonna lie, these fests have some seriously killer performers and seeing lineups like this year's Coachella in Cali makes all the effort seem worth it.



That is a boatload of bands, and those are not even close to all of them. To see Leonard Cohen, Paul McCartney, and Morrissey in a single day would be so epic you'd be picking up my gray matter after my head exploded from the insanity that just occurred.

At $269 for all three days and with a lineup like that, it almost makes me want to get a second job. If you do have the means and time, though... please go.

And try to make out with Morrissey.

No comments:

Post a Comment