Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trippin'

I've been a big fan of trippy and psychedelic inspired things recently. I'm talking about stuff like this:

Tahiti Boy and the Palmtree Family


Simian Mobile Disco:


Parts of the video remind me of this little trick:


Deerhunter:


Animal Collective:



The artwork for Animal Collective's most recent album, "Merriweather Post Pavillion":

(It's an old internet meme but will always be awesome)
I'd also like to add that "Merriweather.." is SO GOOD.

Ah, I almost forgot one of my favorite videos of ALL TIME:


And if Universal Music Group weren't jerks I'd post this video, it's an older Presets song but the video is absolutely NUTS and super unpredictable:
The Presets - Are you the one?

It's fun stuff and I used to think it was too spastic and annoying but something in me switched, and I'm glad because there is sooooo much of this stuff out there. Post some of your favorites if you've got 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment