Friday, February 6, 2009

Slap the butcher!

"Summer Heights High" may be old news to some, but if you haven't heard of it... you'll be thanking me by the end of this post.
It's my current favorite show and quotes from it have swiftly infiltrated my vernacular, possibly to the annoyance of others. It's an Australian program that can be viewed in America on HBO. The main characters for the show are: Mr. G, a drama loving egomaniac; Jonah, a rebellious and trouble-making Polynesian native; and Ja'mie, a cocky private school snob. Here are some videos to show what you have been missing out on:

Mr. G, aka Mr. Gregson, aka Greg Gregson, aka Helen 'Greg' Gregson:


Ja'mie King:


Jonah Takalua:



Go check out the SHH site where you can make Mr. G dance, dress the characters up, and my favorite - have Jonah write up some graffiti that you compose. It's also got videos, bios, and merch (a "Puck You" shirt? yes plz!)
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/summerheightshigh/#home

1 comment:

  1. How unbelievably funny!!!
    I can't believe I've never heard of this before! It almost seems like something one would see on BBC...but this is just too weird! XDDD

    ReplyDelete